Thursday, June 2, 2016

Painting Challenge

Here is the photo for the painting challenge. You can depict it in whatever way you choose; oil paint, acrylic, water color, pencil, or any way you want; it's up to you! 

I don't believe that you can add a photo yourself to my blog. If you can do that, please comment and tell me how that's done. Otherwise, you can email me a photo of your finished art work and I will upload it for you to my blog. 

You can always request to have me take it down if you decide you no longer want your photo on this site. That's never a problem. The photo is your property.

This painting challenge has ended. Thanks to all who submitted their work!

And now the photo:


I'm looking forward to seeing the finished pieces. There's no rush. I will add the photos as they come in.

~ Kim


4 comments:

  1. Thanks Kim! Looking forward to working on this - I want to create a stunning abstracted seascape inspired by this photo. Who took this beautiful sunset photo by the way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An online friend took this photo. It's fabulous isn't it? I look forward to seeing your seascape Charles!

      Delete
  2. Stunning. I'm gonna start now.

    ReplyDelete