Monday, June 13, 2016

Last Light by Charles Wolf

We have another submission to the painting challenge! This is a beautiful piece by Charles Wolf. 



"Last Light" oil on canvas, 24 x 24 in.
Artist Charles Wolf
Impulsive Artistry © 2016. 
All rights reserved


He also created a video!!!  Here is the link to his youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFNpLydBcDU

Thank you Charles, for your submission of this awesome painting and video. You are very talented!

Also I want to thank you for your shout-out to me in your video. What a wonderful surprise that was for me. 

And you've inspired me to look into making my own videos as well. 
It will be a long road to travel to get my first video made that I feel will be good enough to share, but like they say, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

No comments:

Post a Comment