Sunday, May 3, 2015

I began my daily painting adventures in January of 2015 when I discovered Carol Marine's blog and Daily Painting Website.  As of this date, May 3, 2015, I have completed 71 paintings. I can't believe this myself but it's true. 

Daily painting (paint small and often) has freed me from the constraints of large paintings, spending weeks (or more) trying to finish one. I feel good about my paintings and have improved a great deal.

I highly recommend you follow Carol Marine and her Daily Paintworks site as well as her blog, and I also recommend you purchase her  book "Daily Painting, paint small and often to become a more creative, productive, and successful artist". Carol freely shares her expertise with us in her book, holding back nothing.  I can't say enough good things about it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment