Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Rocky Road To The Shore

One of my favorite lines, well, a line that I find really funny in the movie/book "Jane Eyre", is the line, "There's an impediment!" This just cracks me up because there was an outrageous situation and it was called an impediment.

I titled this painting "Rocky Road To The Shore" thinking of that very line. It's hard to say there's a rocky road to the shore, (or an impediment) when it's clearly impossible to get there in this situation. It gave me a giggle and I went with this title.

It's not always easy to name a painting so I just went with this and made it fun. Hope you like it. 

Be blessed.

8x10 oil on gessobord
$50.00

“An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great.” – Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment