Thursday, July 21, 2016

Waves On Rocky Shore

This painting is on the lastest Sister's Day with me n Aba. My brother Charlie was there too. We had a nice time hanging out.  

I was in a bit of a painting slump and pulled out some old art books to get me going. This is from one of the art books, not an original, but has a bit of myself in it. 

Painting slumps aren't necessarily bad things. There can be slumps in all areas of life. It's how you work with them that matters. 

Find a way out of your slump no matter the reason or cause, no matter how difficult it may seem. There's always a way out.


8 x 10 oil on gessobord 

Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs, the ones who accept you for who you are, the ones who like to see you smile and who love you no matter what.

~ spirituallythinking.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment